Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 11-26-2011, 12:47 AM   #31
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

here is the thread with correct download links
http://www.flashfxp.com/forum/new-sc...tpd-tools.html
jeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #32
Rusher
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Is it possible to have archiver use the RNFR / RNTO command for moving stuff on ftp to keep everything correct in dupe db ? or is there another way i can make it work ?

example :

i want to archive everything older than 10 days so archiver moves :

/mp3/2011-12-01/*

to

/archive/mp3/2011-12-01/*

but then when i run site dupe/search i want the enteries to be updated and point to new location.

edit : RNFR/RNTO doesnt work when use as "RNFR 2011-12-01" cause it doesnt execute that command sepertly for every subdir wich need to be done to have db to be updated.

Last edited by Rusher; 12-11-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Rusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #33
Sc0tTy
FlashFXP Registered User

Read jeza's post
Sc0tTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #34
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

RNFR/RNTO on a directory with subdirs not updating nxTool's database is a known bug. There is also no way to force nxTools to just rebuild a portion of it's database so it's more than a bit annoying. Unfortunately I can't think of any site script that handles an archiver moving stuff around correctly...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #35
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

i plan to add updating of an dupe when running archive, but it will update only my own dupe script.
so if you are using some other dupe script, like nxdupe, i can not help you with
jeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #36
Rusher
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

so i'm ****ed.. i'm using nxtools for dupe now. but whenever you add support for your archiver i will take a look at that then. its a ***** having to move everything manually now and site search/dupe with nxtools is really fast and works just the way i want hope yours isnt to big of a change.
Rusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #37
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

I've got a possible solution. Grab one of the SQLite .NET packages and just have the archiver update the nxTools dupeDB directly. Just make sure you don't use one huge transaction during the move as that would lock the DB while it's copying files.

Update: That might be complicated by the fact that nxTools uses a really old modified SQLite which ignores case. You can get that same behavior in current SQLite releases without any modifications by asking for it so we might need an "updated" version of nxTools. I can and should probably do this for everyone anyway...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
/archive/mp3, days, directories, moved, update

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: