Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
jojo2peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Win7+ seems to act differently with regard to the ioFTPD cert. The error message about it already existing I've seen several times. Simply restarting ioFTPD should load the new cert. At this point, I'm convinced you've rebooted at least once as well. The cert from makecert is fine.

I am a bit concerned about why it looks like you can't actually login past the PASS command. I assumed that was because you had the site open/close and perhaps oneline stuff from nxTools installed but something wasn't right. Hence the vanilla server request just to make sure. Can you login and do everything locally fine?

There is a windows firewall for incoming connections and you'll need to add ioFTPD to it's list of exceptions. Can you run other software that accepts incoming connections?
locally it works fine, with ssl, tls etc... only through external ip it makes problems, exceptly on port 21, but i cant configure the ports for sso etc. on port 21.

creating exceptions for ioftpd in the firewall i've already done. turning off the firewall didn't help at all...

With "advanced Port Scanner" i scanned my IP, and it says, that there arent any ports open...
How can I check else, if the ports are opened?

Last edited by jojo2peter; 04-01-2010 at 12:09 AM.
jojo2peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #17
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

You might want to verify that your local IP still ends in .101. That looks like it's a DHCP given address. I'd suggest picking a static local address like .10 or something because you need to forward ports from the router and there is no guarantee you'll always get the .101 IP.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:01 AM   #18
jojo2peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
You might want to verify that your local IP still ends in .101. That looks like it's a DHCP given address. I'd suggest picking a static local address like .10 or something because you need to forward ports from the router and there is no guarantee you'll always get the .101 IP.
I did, but it does't work at all
jojo2peter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10-28-2009, 131551, ssl, unable, [r]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: