Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
Stonk

Default Lgin problems to ioFTPD sites

Hi,i recently came accross a problem ive not had before,but i guess many of you have heard of it before(maybe),when i try to login to a ioFTPD site it gets past my login name and just stick at pass [2] PASS (hidden) then times out,i have spoke to the perosn who deals with the ioFTPD and were both stuck,this is the msg from ioFTPD

error: Unknown login.log line: *@**.***.***.*** (**-***-***-***) did not match any of user '*****' allowed hosts.

anyone able to help in anyway would be greatly appreaciated
Stonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:57 AM   #2
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

It looks like you are running a 3rd party script and it isn't configured properly or something. There is no "login.log" file in the default configuration of ioFTPD. If however you just got the filename wrong and you were referring to "Error.log" then this error just means the account you were trying to login to doesn't have a hostmask that matches the IP/host you are trying to connect from. Try adding *@* to the account to see if that fixes it via "site addip <user> *@*".

If it really is hanging then it's most likely a script at fault. NxTools triggers off the PASS command for server open/close, as does ioDELUSER, etc. Check FTP_Pre-Command_Events and FTP_Post-Command_Events for PASS. Most other scripts use the login Event and wouldn't be running if you tried to login and saw a matching error.log entry complaining allowed hosts, but of course if you really are logging in then these could be at fault as well so check the OnFtpLogIn event...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error, ioftpd, login, msg, pass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: