Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #1
gAm3z

Question VFS to other FTP server

Hi,

I did alot of research on the net to find how to do these VFS and all i found it's how to mount a folder....but it's not what i want! What i wanna do it's make a VFS linked to an other Secure FTP server using user/pwd and PRET.

is that possible ? do i need a script?

plz, help me

thx
gAm3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:50 AM   #2
FTPServerTools
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Normally you can not mount a remote folder that way. But you can map a remote folder under windows under a drive letter and on occasion even a remote ftp under a drive letter. That drive letter should be able to be mapped under vfs, but I admit that I havent tested it with such tools. Just normal local network mapping works tho.
FTPServerTools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
gAm3z

i tried to map a remote folder under windows under a drive letter but it doesn't work because the ftp server i need to connect it's a secure ftp (SSL) and the ftp server show a error message saying : 530 Use Secure Connection

so...

other idea ???

thx
gAm3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:16 AM   #4
goodgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTPServerTools
Normally you can not mount a remote folder that way. But you can map a remote folder under windows under a drive letter and on occasion even a remote ftp under a drive letter. That drive letter should be able to be mapped under vfs, but I admit that I havent tested it with such tools. Just normal local network mapping works tho.
i try it, but i can not map a remote ftp under a drive letter, do u have another method to do this?

thx
goodgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ftp, linked, server, user/pwd, vfs

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: