Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
svengoran

Default How to get different users to access different folder and a few other things.

Hi
Lets say i have 10 users
And i want user1-4 to see and access folder1 and folder2 and user5-10 to see and access only folder1 how do i do that.
I have user1-4 in group1 and user5-10 in group2 and folder1 is the only one existing.
Now i have to create folder2 but how do i make sure folder2 isnt seen by everyone and is not announced by windrop?

Now i want user1 to have 3 slots ie downloading/uploading 3 things at the same time how do i do that? i dont really understand the site change groupslots thing in the documentation :/

And is there a way to change so that when a folder/dir reaches a certain amount of GB ioftpd automaticly removes the oldest folder(when it was uploaded not created) to keep it around a certain amount of gb?

Im new to ioFTPD so id appreciate it you had som patience and explained i thoroughly
svengoran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
access, amount, folder1, folder2, ioftpd