Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
Rodney

Default transfer resets and user redownloads the same file over and over

for some reason for certain files (there doesnt seem to be anything in common with them) a tranfser will stop when the file is done and give an error and then when someone reconnects they download the same file again and it happens over and over for the same file. here is a log with my only my real ip address edited

150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for file.exe.
426 Connection closed: The specified network name is no longer available.
Transfer Failed!
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,202,5,207)
Opening data connection IP: 68.116.x.x PORT: 1487
RETR file.exe
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for file.exe.
Connection lost: Rod
Attempting to Reconnect.

is it because ioftpd is trying to use my local ip, the 192.168.0.202? i just edited the ioftpd.ini with my real ip address and now i cant connect locally. i use my real ip address to try to connect but get a connection refused error. does anyone know what is causing this?

edit: actually one thing i can think that might be the problem is that all the files are downloaded from a ntfs junction using linkd.exe. could that be the prob?
Old 04-22-2006, 02:39 AM   #2
Rodney

ok someone was able to help me in the irc channel on efnet, i just needed to set my host as my real ip then bind a my local ip so i would be able to connect locally. i havent had a chance to try this out yet (as the person with the problem isnt around to test atm) but hopefully this will get it working.

Tags
address, connection, download, file, real

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: