Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:28 PM   #1
dowxp

Default Some general questions about ioftpd

I'm coming off serv-u and the only thing holding me back from buying is basically the user files. Are there any scripts to convert serv-u ini to the ioftpd equivalent? Furthermore, I'd like to test out the gui scripts, but i cannot do so unless I buy! But I can't buy it if I can't test it out first thanks.
dowxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 02:09 AM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

ioIsotope is indeed only available to registered users (foundation members in fact), but ioGui isn't. See http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftp...pts.php?id=108
I don't know any converter for serv-u userfiles. There are other converters so it shouldn't be too hard to get one to work with serv-u if you can provide details about the format of those files.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #3
_panic_
Ultimate Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowxp
I'm coming off serv-u and the only thing holding me back from buying is basically the user files. Are there any scripts to convert serv-u ini to the ioftpd equivalent? Furthermore, I'd like to test out the gui scripts, but i cannot do so unless I buy! But I can't buy it if I can't test it out first thanks.
if the format for serv-u files is relatively simple, i would be more than happy to whip up a perl script to do the conversion.
_panic_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, ioftpd, scripts, serv-u, test

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: