Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports If you discover any bugs that we are not aware of, please post it here so it may be corrected.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:46 AM   #16
PNC

Hi I have to same problem here...
I had used the same settings as mounton, but non or secure users can connect on the server.

So, I removed the " !" before the "*" at the "Require_Encrypted_Auth " line and at the "Require_Encrypted_Data . Now can only secure users connect on the server.. So this problem is solved. But the other problem that I have is when a user try upload a file , the directory (which has been uploaded) stays empty.Even so say on flash fxp or ftprush, that file or data has been transfer and completed. And that using SSL or TLS. Without the SSL or TLS connection it works fine without anyproblem.
Till now I have no scripts or third part installed or config on the server, due I want the SSL connection to work fine.I want a secure connection , a secure file listing and a secure data transfer( in other words downloading and uploading).
I know that still you can't do FXP SSL to SSL transfer.

ioFTPD is a wonderfull and a powerfull project, so guys keep working on the good job. I hope that soon the new release of ioFTPD will be released in this year or sooner.

This is my settings:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
### Encryption ###
#
Require_Encrypted_Auth = *
Require_Encrypted_Data = *
Certificate_Name = pnc-cert-ssh1
Explicit_Encryption = True
Encryption_Protocol = SSL2
Min_Cipher_Strength = 128
Max_Cipher_Strength = 256
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saludos
PNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 08:25 AM   #17
maX1mus_2

Change this:
Max_Cipher_Strength = 256
to:
Max_Cipher_Strength = 168

i even had to change it to 128 to work.

Good luck - max
maX1mus_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:32 PM   #18
PNC

I changed it to 168 and even to 128, but still nothing..Its very strange hehe.. do I have to change some other settings??
PNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
closed, dir, problem, ssl, started

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: