Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports If you discover any bugs that we are not aware of, please post it here so it may be corrected.

Old 11-10-2003, 01:42 AM   #1
epimetheus13
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default Bug with 5.2.15r

When i log onto the HTTP interface and go to Accounts, whenever i try to edit a group, ioftpd crashes. This happenes every single time. Wondering if anybody has experienced this. Maybe there's something i'm missing, but otherwise i like the web interface, i would like to see the activity monitor actually work though.
epimetheus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 02:57 AM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

The HTTP part isn't complete.

Its basically considered unusable and unreliable at the moment. darkone has focused on the performance of the FTP service, being that this is an FTP daemon, i would say its the most important part.

In one of the next major releases, more development on the HTTP is planned.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 03:48 AM   #3
epimetheus13
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default HTTP Interface

I realized after searching the forums some more that the HTTP obviously wasn't complete. I guess i realized this all along, it just never connected in my head. I really like the idea of the web based management. Not so much the d/l aspect, but the activity monitoring, account management, and the browsing ability. As a suggestion for future http developement: a customizable function to show new items added to the site, maybe in specific dirs only. I use io in relation to irc and I know about the site bots and all, but that crap is annoying in a chan where people chat as well. A web page that shows new releases on the dumps would be aewsome. Just a suggestion. Looking forward to future http developement.

Thanks, awesome prog,
Epi
epimetheus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 04:19 AM   #4
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

You may want to remove information regarding your channel and network...not something I would mention here...heh

But some of your ideas do sound interesting, monitoring users via HTTP would be useful, we'll see what darkone has planned.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
experienced, interface, missing, monitor, web

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: