Old 04-27-2005, 11:50 AM   #1
nike7785
FlashFXP Registered User

Default flash fxp registration

i have recently purchased flash fxp. my computer was recently infected with a fatal virus and i was forced to format my hard drive. the problem i am having is that i dont have my product id key. i have downloaded it again and i get the message that my 30 day evaluation period is over and flash fxp is disabled. i am wondering if i can get another product id key. i have my name, email address, and the credit card information that i used to pay for it ready.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:08 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

please send an email with your details to support at inicom.net
Old 07-14-2005, 03:15 AM   #3
Woozeu
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Hi
another prob of registration:
I have _purchased_ both ioFTPd and FlashFxp, nice to have one company running both
In the Customer Portal, they say i'm only registred with ioFTPd (i was on www.ioftpd.com). But when i try to enter my infos for registering my FFxp, there's a screen for serial number input [xxx]-[xxx]-[xxx]-[xxxx] but my FFxp help about screen only shows xxx-xxxx-xxx

a bug or i'm missing something?
Old 07-14-2005, 10:02 AM   #4
Linkster
Administrator

where are you entering that info? we'll probably just need to merge your accounts. please send an email to support at inicom.net with your current username and your flashfxp serial #
Old 07-14-2005, 10:30 AM   #5
Woozeu
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Hi Linkster
I tried to enter my info on that page: https://secure.inicom.net/pages/en.products-retail.php
Thank you for purchasing a retail copy of FlashFXP! In order to receive your FlashFXP registration key, which will unlock your softawre, and entitle you to receive priority support, product upgrades, and access to our customer resource center, you must fill out the following form.
You may continue to use FlashFXP without registering for a period of 30 days.

I'll send you a mail with my nfo's
Old 07-14-2005, 12:12 PM   #6
Linkster
Administrator

Ah, ok...looks like we need to clarify that page. That is only for the retail product registration, which is not yet out. We'll find/merge your accounts.
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, fxp, key, product, recently