Old 08-22-2004, 08:19 PM   #1
dwightowens2
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Download speed limit for individual Thread

Using the old LeechFTP program, I have the option of selecting individual thread speed limits. Because I often find myself running more than one FlashFTP program at a time, it irritates me to find that when I try to slow one download on an individual FlashFTP program, the other programs I am runing abide by the same speed setting as the first. Would it be possible to incorporate a speed limit setting in FlashFTP where users could set a certain speed limit in one program and not have another FlashFTP program automatically adhere to the speed settings from the first program? I hope this makes some sense.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

if you set the limit on each ffxp it will stay using whatever u choose. if u open a new ffxp window it will set whatever your last setting was, so simply reset the value again
Old 08-22-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

lets say you have two copies of FlashFXP running FFXP1 and FFXP2. If you set the speed limit in FFXP1 then change the speed limit in FFXP2.

However, if you go back to the preferences in FFXP1 it will show the new speed limit value as set in FFXP2, clicking OK will change the speed to the new value. As long as you don't go into the preferences everything should work as you want it.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:13 AM   #4
dwightowens2
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I just tried that and it works great. Thanks for the tip.
Closed Thread

Tags
download, flashftp, individual, program, speed