Old 04-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
bobski2200
FlashFXP Registered User

Smile Anyone else for English (United Kingdom)

Its where the language comes from England - English.

It gets very annoying seeing English - United States in front of everything the language came from the UK and we shipped it over there any chance you can get rid of the ego trip of the USA. Microsoft also think anyone who installs there product comes from the US as well. I love the product never had a complaint and I like the USA but its gets grating. Aside from that loving flash as a stable and reliable ftp transfer prog for many years
Old 04-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

There are some variations to the English language based on location.
I believe you're referring to the installer language selection which says "English - United States", We're simply indicating that the english is based on the US vocabulary where as English from the UK might be worded slightly different. We also singled out English - US so that if someone came to us with a English - UK version we could easily add it without causing any confusion between the two.

This is similar to other languages such as Spanish, depending on the location it might be slightly different.

Last edited by bigstar; 04-18-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
english, ftp, product, united, usa