Old 05-21-2007, 05:41 AM   #1
higabyte
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Ordering Issue

Not sure where else to put this, I've tried the contact us page and got no response and well the phone number goes to some clueless individuals which will be later explained...

Several nights ago I ordered an electronic license, it said it was for immediate delivery. Well after placing my order, I received an email, but it said the order status that said "not finished" although I got a Order complete on the web page. A little confusing. So after waiting about an hour I tried calling the 866.446.4266 and they say they see no order out there that it must not have worked and that they recommend that I just replace the order on the phone. I do just that. I get the email immediately while on the phone with them containing my license information. Everything is fine. I come in the next morning and I have an email with another license. Apparently, the original order did in fact go through, it just took several hours to process vice being "immediate".

I would like to get a refund for my additional $25 as I have no need for two licenses.

05/19/2007 DIENSTLEISTUNGEN GMBH $25.00
05/19/2007 INICOM NETWORKS INC $25.00

Thank you for your time.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
higabyte
FlashFXP Registered User

This issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
sturdy
FlashFXP Registered User

Got the a similiar problem. I thought "immediate" delivery would really mean immediate especially with paypal-payment.
Now I hope that I get my license tomorrow.

//edit : Got the license today .. thx

Last edited by sturdy; 06-12-2007 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Got the license today (06-12-07)
Old 08-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
mrkool123
FlashFXP Registered User

i made the purchase but how long do i have to wait for my enter code to get my license?
Closed Thread

Tags
email, license, order, page, phone