Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 05-24-2002, 03:04 AM   #1
rick

Default busy servers

ok i give a try to this suggestion..

i have this question [firstly i tried to find this matter without success in the search/forum]....& perhaps it`s already set in ffx...?

when i try to connect into a really busy servers, i don`t like to spend too much time having a look into ffx to check if it could log in or not.... so i often use to run working with another applications making my job & leave to ffx trying to connect... but i don`t realize to check it, sometimes ffx lose its loggin because it surpasses the idle/server & i have to reconnect again......

so is there any possibility to set ffx to pop up when it could log into a really busy server, means a new option into Preferences menu .... "popUp when loggin"..

hope was a useful question, & you could understand me.....

RICK

Old 05-24-2002, 04:53 AM   #2
NathanO
FlashFXP Registered User

Just a suggestion but set ffxp up to play a sound when you connect. I use the sounds for connecting, queue completion and errors from an old version of WSFTP ( dont know if they still have them ). If you want the sound files let me know.
Old 05-24-2002, 05:17 AM   #3
rick

hi NathanO
yes you are right i can configure ffx with sound
when connect, i forgot these setting because i don`t use to have switched on my speakers when i works in my pc

anyway thanks a lot

rick

Tags
busy, check, ffx, loggin, set