Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 11-01-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Actually, there's one thing that's been buggin' me, tho it's not really a lack of buttons, it's more of a button that don't quite work as expected.

The queue-info.. In FTP only mode tab'ing switches between local and remote, and the hot-key, Ctrl-I, does an inverse select in either of the two. However, that key is also tied to said info, yet you can never get there with a key-stroke; you need to right-click in the queue-window and that defeats the purpose of a hot-key. Of course, the hot-key works as intended if the queue-window is already selected by the mouse.

I suspect this is an oversight, because the queue-info isn't listed in the shortcut keys, still a key that did work as intended from anywhere, would be greatly appreaciated.

That specific enough? Do I get my sweets now?
Old 11-01-2001, 04:44 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

tisk tisk.. lets try to keep things on a specific topic per thread.

Tab was designed to only switch between LEFT & RIGHT panes, We discovered early on that the majority of users did not want tab to switch to every single control.

If you think you can get the majority to agree with you then by all means setup a poll and rock the vote

We will however need a dead line for results. lets say 30 days?
Old 11-01-2001, 04:55 PM   #3
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by bigstar
tisk tisk.. lets try to keep things on a specific topic per thread.
Heheh, I'm saving space.. (where's my soothy halo run off to?)

Quote:
Tab was designed to only switch between LEFT & RIGHT panes, We discovered early on that the majority of users did not want tab to switch to every single control.
Actually, I do like that just fine aswell, but I do want a hot-key for the queue-info, a real one.

Tags
hot-key, intended, key, queue-info, work