Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 02-16-2002, 03:06 PM   #1
Bimberek

Default Skiplist

How about having a diffrent skiplist for each site. Some sites doesn't accept that, other doesn't accept other.
Old 02-16-2002, 07:14 PM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: Skiplist

Quote:
Originally posted by Bimberek
How about having a diffrent skiplist for each site. Some sites doesn't accept that, other doesn't accept other.
I think this was suggested a long time ago by me, I cant even remember the result. I think it could be a good addition to FlashFXP.

Im just not sure if it wasnt implemented due to the lack of space in the site manager or due to it possibly slowing FlashFXP down too much.

I think a main skip list in the same place like it is now should be kept, and those skips should be left on by default for every site, however in the site manager there should be an option where you can turn on a different skip list and have a seperate one for that site only, etc.

I know thats long & sounds complex, but if you dont understand it bigstar, ill explain better

Only my thought on this..
Old 02-16-2002, 10:26 PM   #3
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

If implemented properly, one could make it so any special additions to the default skip-list was added when the connection to the site is made. I'm assuming the skip-list is kept in memory, so it really shouldn't cause that much of a hooplah.
Old 02-26-2002, 04:46 PM   #4
JensB

sounds sweet
Old 05-12-2002, 04:07 PM   #5
Celerex_2

http://www.flashfxp.ws/forum/showthr...ight=skip+list

It was disuccessed there. It was said it would be added when they get around to it

Tags
accept, diffrent, site, sites, skiplist