Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 11-06-2003, 03:49 AM   #1
Victor

Default Some Sugestions

Can you make support of few streams at same time.
I mean it must be some button allowing to download for example 2 or more streams/threats at same time. Like download manager.
THere must be some future to enable Show/hide passwords. When i try to login sometimes is usefull to see (for me is Always usefull) password. Also when i "Copy URL to buffer", it copy without Name,Pass. Also in site manager i would see/hide password (i meen if i seat on my computer i wont to know which pass i use).
It will be great if i can open 2 or more window of Flash FXP and download same file at time but 1 window will download it directly and another one throug proxy/sock's/other way.

Thanks anyway.
Old 11-06-2003, 04:33 AM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Wow, your post is really all over the shop and a jumbled mess.

Maybe try searching the forum before posting next time. I number of these questions have been asked & answered many times.

And also the Help file, that has a lot of useful information.

Anyway, as for the multi threads or streams as you would call it.. this is not possible under the current design and would require a complete re-write.

As for the show/hide passwords, this is already an option. However for this option to be enabled, you must set a password in FlashFXP.

In regards to the rest of your 'request's' .. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the big jumble.

Tags
download, manager, password, time, usefull