Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 04-10-2003, 06:33 AM   #1
Paradoxflux

Default Icons for sites and stealth list

First, I would really love to have STEALTH list like pftp has. Instead of initiating a new data connection for list, stealth list sends the list over the control connection, significantly increasing the speed of list.

Second I would really love to have colors or icons to differentiate the different sites in my Site manager/quicklaunch. Perhaps I could even assign a color to each site, and flash would change its appearance in certain ways to show the individual site colors.

Finally, I can't wait for the next update for flash where we can queue the same dir over and and over, b/c this can help with folders that are not quite done when first transferring. Of course this is a half-measure, as I assume CWD must be used over and over, wasting valuable time.

PS: as an extra interface suggestion, I would like to make the quicklaunch selection larger, ie: two colums of sites instead of 1. I don't need to see what is going on underneath when I am selecting a site, this will make things faster.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:49 AM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: Icons for sites and stealth list

Quote:
Originally posted by Paradoxflux
Finally, I can't wait for the next update for flash where we can queue the same dir over and and over, b/c this can help with folders that are not quite done when first transferring. Of course this is a half-measure, as I assume CWD must be used over and over, wasting valuable time.
you can already do that
Quote:
PS: as an extra interface suggestion, I would like to make the quicklaunch selection larger, ie: two colums of sites instead of 1. I don't need to see what is going on underneath when I am selecting a site, this will make things faster.
http://forum.flashfxp.com/showthread...&threadid=1218
MIPrCol setting.

Tags
flash, list, site, sites, stealth