Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 03-04-2003, 03:08 PM   #1
JensB

Default addin files to queue via sfv file

ok .. had a little idea .... not sure if this can or even should be implemented ... but can´t get it out of my head so I´ll let u be the judges if I´m mad or not

someone starts an upload on a server I´m on .. first comes the sfv ...

Now , either if I have to leave or just don´t wanna sit there and wait til it´s complete, I´d like to be able to queue the dir for download or fxp, and when flashfxp enters the dir .. it first dl:s the .sfv ... and ... adds all the files listed in it to the queue

then per usual it starts to download the files ...

the use for this ? well i can queue up a whole dir with just the .sfv uploaded, leave and flashfxp will handle retries of the missin files,and transfer them as they get ul:d ..

problems:
sfv:s don´t contain filesizes afaik, so flashfxp won´t know when the file ready to dl ... unless author adds a sfv check ... which seems unlikely from previuos sfv posts

But I still kinda like the idea to be able to queue up a big release only seconds after the sfv is up.. and then be able to just sit back and w8

ok .. now u be the judges .
Old 03-04-2003, 06:25 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

so configure ffxp to resume files if smaller, queue that dir bunch of times and hit go..
Old 03-04-2003, 06:50 PM   #3
JensB

it is configured to resume on smaller

but I still like the idea of havin all files in the .sfv added to the queue, no matter how few are uploaded at the time I queue

Tags
dir, files, flashfxp, queue, sfv