Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 10-16-2002, 09:18 AM   #1
jslifer
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Skip List

Apologies if this has been discussed previously. I could not find a thread like it.

Would it be possible to add a menu item to the right-click menu on a file or folder that allows you to add it to the skip list? It would streamline that process significantly.

Thanks.
JS
Old 10-17-2002, 03:37 AM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Just trying to work out exactly what you are wanting..

Do you want FlashFXP to be able to add the contents of a text file to the skip list (I.e. list of files)... if so this would be rather lazy and a not needed option thus not being added..

Or do you mean you want to be able to click on a current file and add that file name to the skip list ? and if so, do you mean the specific file name or mask ?

See all these questions just make the program much to comlicated, and in any case I dont see why you cant just add the item to the skip list, it doesnt take all but 10 seconds, if that.
Old 10-18-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
jslifer
FlashFXP Registered User

I don't understand why it is necessary to call someone lazy when they are making a simple suggestion which would make a common task easier. You have a basically full-featured product. Most suggestions are going to be along the lines of how to make common tasks easier or quicker.

To clarify my suggestion, the right-click menu of a file or folder would have an option "Add to Skip List". Clicking that option would add the file or folder name to the skiplist. No masking. No text file listing files to be added.

JS

Tags
add, list, menu, right-click, skip