Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 07-27-2002, 03:40 AM   #1
Faction

Default Suggestions!!! :)

#1. I suggest you fix that "bug" type thing, and make it fill the white with all the same color. This little problem has prevented me from moving up from 849 --> 860 series

#2. The build 849 Icons with the bevell / dark borders look 50x better than the new 860 series. I would suggest you bring back those old ones!!

Thanks a lot, hope you implement / fix that first one, and maybe change that second

[i was very pleased that you changed the connect in 866, now when you click it, its still indented. thats exactly what i was lookin for ]
Old 07-27-2002, 01:44 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

#1 we are aware of this issue. Borland Delphi compiler is not 100% windows XP compatible and at the moment we do not fully support windows XP themes. As a result only some controls appear to have a theme. We have looked into this and at this time the current solutions are unstable and unpredictable. I think we're going to have to live with it.

#2 we have already decided on this and the majority won. It was decided that the current icons look best. There's no point in debating this because there's no way we can change them now, our graphic arist is too busy to assist us with any new icons.
Old 07-27-2002, 05:31 PM   #3
Faction

Alright thanks, i actually realized upon changing my theme back to windows classic, everything was fixed, so it works with me. as for the icons :P whoever voted must like light colors >:]

anyway, just wanted to say GJ on FXP, its come a long way

Tags
849, 860, fix, series, suggest