Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 07-21-2002, 05:00 AM   #1
tphant0m

Lightbulb FlashFXP / mIRC Connectivity + Event Triggers

I love FlashFXP & all its the best FTP & FXP app out there, but from my expirence of using it there are 2 things i find it lacking which implementing these would make an allready great product, even better.

1: Connectivity to mirc, with use of something like the DDE SERVER/CLIENT connections, to send thru information like
- Current File Name (Of Downloading File)
- Target Directories
- Source Directories
- Source Site Names
- Queue Size
- Total Queue Remaining D/L Time
- Current File D/L Time
- Current Speed

the ability to share tis information over these 2 great applications would open up great scripting possibilities.

2: Event Triggers, when a file is finished downloading it triggers an event, eg say a archieve is downloading, as each file is completed an SFV file can be checked for correct file names, when the files are all there the ability to run an external SFV checker or even better yet an internal SFV checker.

Old 07-22-2002, 08:23 PM   #2
ND-
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: FlashFXP / mIRC Connectivity + Event Triggers

3. I want FlashFXP to make my breakfast in the mornings. Can't I connect it to my fridge and/or coffee maker so I'll have those things done by the time I get up?
(that was irony for all you idiots out there)

On a more serious note:
2. If you want it to sfv when you download, install a ftpd with a sfv script on it, and then you just FXP to your own site instead for ftp download.

Way too many ppl want way too many programs to do way too many things. Softwares are made for different purposes, no need to bundle them all up into one big software.
Old 07-26-2002, 12:32 PM   #3
Epsylon3

Angry hmmm...

Yes, its why flashfxp need to be connected with other softwares....

but, no... they don't understand that....

Tags
current, downloading, file, great, triggers