Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 05-24-2002, 02:12 PM   #1
rcman2

Angry Can't even start it up

Everytime I try to start it up, I get "CRC error! File content has been modified. If you run a system debugger, clear all breakpoints before running this program!" How would I know if I'm using a system debugger. I have zero idea whats going on.
Any help for a newbie?
Old 05-24-2002, 02:19 PM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Have you tried re-downloading the latest build (852) from www.flashfxp.com and installing it into a new directory ?

Give that a try and let us know how it goes.
Old 05-24-2002, 02:40 PM   #3
rcman2

same error.
Old 05-24-2002, 03:27 PM   #4
Linkster
Administrator

sounds like you are running zone alarm. you must get the latest version of zone alarm if that is the case.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
MILES

Angry FlashFXP wont startup

Im having the same problem.....program installs....executable wont run or respond. I dont have zone alarm and I shut down most of my other TSR's. Im running windows 98 and havent had this problem with other programs. Was really looking forward to checking it out!
Old 05-27-2002, 06:34 AM   #6
oxygene

maybe you have a virus that infects (and thus changes) the executable or i can imagine that a crecking software also modifies the executable and FlashFXP detects it (?)
Old 05-27-2002, 06:07 PM   #7
MILES

Unhappy Wont start

Im not getting the error message that something has been modified...just wont start....it loads in memory and sits there. No virus and no crackz but you are right I must have a conflict somewhere.....or something in the program is incompatible with my setup
Old 06-01-2002, 07:01 PM   #8
Nils

I run windows ME and the latest ZoneAlarm. I got the evulation copy of FlashFXP.

At first, I could run it, and everything worked great. But then after a reboot, it won't even start up. I keep getting the error that "FlashFXP.exe has caused an error in <unknown>. FlashFXP will be closed." I have no idea what happened. Maybe ZoneAlarm was installed after I tried FlashFXP the first time, when it was working.

Does anyone have any idea? Or should I just try uninstalling ZoneAlarm, and see if it works again?

Thanks alot in advance.
Old 06-01-2002, 10:12 PM   #9
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by Nils
I run windows ME and the latest ZoneAlarm. I got the evulation copy of FlashFXP.

At first, I could run it, and everything worked great. But then after a reboot, it won't even start up. I keep getting the error that "FlashFXP.exe has caused an error in <unknown>. FlashFXP will be closed." I have no idea what happened. Maybe ZoneAlarm was installed after I tried FlashFXP the first time, when it was working.

Does anyone have any idea? Or should I just try uninstalling ZoneAlarm, and see if it works again?

Thanks alot in advance.
You will need to update to the latest build of ZoneAlarm... that allows FFXP & ZoneAlarm to work fine..

Tags
debugger, newbie, program, start, system