Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 03-23-2002, 06:51 PM   #1
webmasta

Question Can't figure it out...

Ok... I love FlashFXP.. I didn't think I did until I couldn't use it anymore.

I backed up my FlashFXP on a network drive for a fresh format and re-install of windows. After I had windows re-installed (98se), I moved the FlashFXP folder back to its original place (C:\Ryan\FlashFXP\).

Then, I tried opening it, just to make sure it ran again. Nope. It failed. No error, No dialog, Nothing. Strange indeed.

Welp, I deleted it from my drive and went to flashfxp.com and got the latest version. Put it in the same place, and guess what? Same problem.

Here is what I understand the program to be doing. After I double click the icon, my mouse gets the busy signal, like it is about to open the dialog, and nothing happens. It just sits there. I check my processes list and it is there. But I cant access it.

Bigstar: I run Windows 98se, 132mb RAM, 350mhz. I also run NuMega SoftICE v4.05. I know that you used anti-SoftICE tactics with your current PE packer (tElock). But this was happening before I even had SICE installed.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated....

webmasta

Tags
dialog, drive, flashfxp, run, windows