Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 01-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #1
Seb_Lz

Talking 2 stupid questions :PP

Hello, this my first post here and first i'd like to congratulate you for the nice prog wich is FlashFXP

My questions are :

Where can I get the last version of FlashFXP
(I have the version 1.4 build 800) (The last version is 1.4.1 build 829, is'n it ?)

Is there a parametre like -a ("LIST -al" for exemple) to see " " (spaces) before some directories because sometime there are directories like " pictures" but FlashFXP show me "pictures" and I have to use BulletProofFTP or anothers to see the real name of the directory.

Thank a lot for your answers,
Bye
Old 01-20-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Default Re: 2 stupid questions :PP

Quote:
Originally posted by Seb_Lz
Hello, this my first post here and first i'd like to congratulate you for the nice prog wich is FlashFXP

My questions are :

Where can I get the last version of FlashFXP
(I have the version 1.4 build 800) (The last version is 1.4.1 build 829, is'n it ?)
Build 830 is the latest official release. You should be able to download it direct from FlashFXP thru LiveUpdate (Help/Check for upgrade) assuming you have a valid license.
Quote:
Is there a parametre like -a ("LIST -al" for exemple) to see " " (spaces) before some directories because sometime there are directories like " pictures" but FlashFXP show me "pictures" and I have to use BulletProofFTP or anothers to see the real name of the directory.

Thank a lot for your answers,
Bye
No, FlashFXP is unable to display directories that starts with a space. This is by design, and explained here.
Old 01-20-2002, 02:51 PM   #3
Seb_Lz

Thx for your answers !!!

For de spaces before the directory, a design prob., that's strange, i don't understand everything
Old 01-20-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

All you really need to know about those directories is that you can use the raw directory-listing and cd into the directory manually.
Old 01-20-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
Seb_Lz

Quote:
All you really need to know about those directories is that you can use the raw directory-listing
Sorry, I'm a n00b, but how does that work (raw directory listenning) ? Have I to use DOS for that ?
Old 01-20-2002, 03:47 PM   #6
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

No, just select Directory/View Raw Directory, then notapad will open a file showing the raw listing with spaces. From there you can copy the directory and do a manual CD (ctrl-Insert).
Old 01-21-2002, 02:51 PM   #7
Seb_Lz

Ahhhh yes, okiii, thx
And for directories wich are only composed by spaces like " ", is there a solution to see them ?
Old 01-21-2002, 05:24 PM   #8
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Other than using the raw listing? No.
Old 01-22-2002, 03:06 PM   #9
Seb_Lz

no, okiii, i ve understood now... big thx, i ve not though about the raw directory listening... thx for the info

Tags
build, directories, flashfxp, pictures, version