Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 03-25-2004, 11:37 PM   #1
Partha

Default I wanna buy a reg key -two questions regrading that

1) Can I purchase FlashFXP using a Debit Card ? My friend has a Debit card which I want to use for the purchase. He has VISA Electron debit card , that is debit card from the VISA company. I live in India. Can I use it to purchase a reg key for FlashFXP ? I don't have a credit card myself and any friend I know of doesn't have a credit card either. We are all basically students. Can I use my friends Debit card to purchase a reg key for FlashFXP ?
2) I will use my friend's debit card to purchase a FlashFXP registration key. But definitely I would like to have the registration key with my own name and using my own email id. Is that possible ?
I would also like to know, will my registraton key be valid for all upcoming versions of FlashFXP, till FlashFXP is made, till end of world , for all version, major or minor ?

Thanking you

Partha
Old 03-26-2004, 01:55 AM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

Yes, on both accounts.

when you purchase via credit card you can put who the card information is for, and who it should be registered to.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:19 AM   #3
Partha

@ Linkster , I am hoping to use a DEBIT card, not a CREDIT card . Is that then still "Yes, on both accounts." ?? If still yes on both accounts, I will purchase the key within a week .
Old 03-26-2004, 08:01 AM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Yes, a VESA debit card works the same way as a normal VESA credit card, the only difference is the money is deducted from your checking account.

Make sure you purchase using ShareIT.

When you purchase using PayPal the registration name is the name on the PayPal account.
Old 03-27-2004, 04:19 AM   #5
Partha

Hi Bigstar, I went here :

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?sessionid=104041487&random=3125c8f4a fb285ddb51d4fe4342c41d6&productid=133321&quickbuy= 1

But in the options there is NO debit card option. Should I use the "Credit card" option and proceed ? And what is my "coupon code" ?

Also I see there "
Note: Important product-specific information such as the invoice or license key will be sent to you by e-mail. Free e-mail addresses are not accepted for online orders paid by credit or debit card. Click here for more information on how to order using a freemail account. "

What does this mean ? Can't I use any of my email ids at Rediffmail or Hotmail or Yahoo ? I have to use a paid email id for purchasing ?

Please help me. This is the first time I am hoping to make any online purchase .
Old 03-27-2004, 09:40 AM   #6
phyber
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

You should have no problem using a VISA Electron debit card, since I also used one of these to register FlashFXP. The coupon code can be left blank, I believe it's just for when there is a special offer available. As for the email, you should be able to use the address that your ISP gives you.

As for the earlier question of lifetime upgrades, check here.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:05 AM   #7
Partha

My ISP package duration is going to end within 1 month from now on . So after one month, the email given to me by my ISP will cease to exist . Until I decide to get another package, we get a free internet connection with no email accounts from the telephone provider. Can't I use my free email account in Hotmail, Yahoo or rediffmail ?
Old 03-27-2004, 11:14 AM   #8
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Unfortunately shareit wont accept orders that use free email accounts.

Here's what I would do, go ahead and use your ISP email address, a day or two after you recieve the registration key go to http://www.flashfxp.ws/keyrequest.php?Sect=Change1 and enter your isp email address and then your free email account, this will update our records to your free email account.

I say to wait a day or two because the database isn't updated in real-time.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:10 PM   #9
Partha

OK thank Bigstar , will do that . I guess all my queries are solved then , thanks to Bigstar himself, Linkster and DivideByZero .

Tags
card, debit, flashfxp, key, purchase