Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 12-29-2003, 09:26 AM   #1
catbit
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Linux wine + flashfxp directory switching problem.

wine: 20031212
flashfxp: 2.1 build 924

I have problem on directory operation in the local panel.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

TIA

Liming Xu
Old 12-30-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Try to give us more information about your problem: "I have problem on directory operation in the local panel" isn't enough.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:13 AM   #3
catbit
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by DYN_DaTa
Try to give us more information about your problem: "I have problem on directory operation in the local panel" isn't enough.
I can't enter directories in the local panel. like all the double left click is malfunctioned.

Right click is alright but the directory operation on the right click is still not functional.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:41 PM   #4
prowlah
FlashFXP Registered User

I have the same problem as well, or something very similiar. I've tried FlashFXP with crossover's wine, misc. recent versions of standard wine, as well as transgaming's WineX.. and every one has the same problem. The double click does not behave like a double click. A single click seems to be similiar to holding down a the mouse button as well, i.e. if I single click a file in a directory list pane (not holding down the mouse button) and move the mouse over to the other side.. it wants to do a drag-n-drop type of thing. I did notice one thing, if I hold down CTRL button, my double click does seem to work though it won't quite work right still if say, a select I'm trying to hold down ctrl and double click on is already selected, it won't work.

This has happened with both 2.4 and 2.6 series kernels, I've tried different keyboard types and layouts in X/KDE.. always the same behavior. The same thing happens on my work machine as well as my home. Here are some common specs from both boxes:

Slackware 9.1 as well as Slackware-current
Any/every version of Wine I've tried.
KDE 3.1.x as well as KDE 3.2
ATI drivers (at work) and NVIDIA drivers (at home)
Different mice on each system, though always using the IMPS/2 driver.

If my FlashFXP would change directories properly via double-click, it would work perfectly. Everything else (SSL, etc) appears to run quite well.

Any ideas? If you need more information please let me know...

Thanks!

Tags
directory, flashfxp, panel, problem, wine