Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 02-14-2003, 02:12 PM   #1
buzzard1

Default wont send files in queue during site to site transfers

This problem only occurs when doing site to site tranfers and with large files (50 megs). It will connect and send the first file fine but flashfxp acts like it doesnt knwo it already sent the file. It still says that its sending the first file when its alredy been completed. I have a router and no software firewall but i bypassed the router to see if that would work and i still got the same results. Ive tried this on a few sites already and it doesnt seem to be just this one site that is having the problem. By the way this problem doesnt occur when i use flash as a reular ftp client.

any suggestions? im up to try just about any thing to get this to work.
Old 02-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

i suggest next time before you post you search msgboard...
here's one of the results i got http://forum.flashfxp.com/showthread...ight=send+noop
Old 02-15-2003, 01:45 AM   #3
buzzard1

Default site to site transfer problems

First off i tested this problem using win xp and with out a router (no changes). Ive been using the send noop comand this whole time, im gonna tray messing with it turning it off and on my differant sites. Im wondering if i need to tell my friends that run these servers possibly turn somthing on so i do site to site transfers right. I imagine most are gonna be using g6 or serveruftp.

May be you can shine some more light in my problem in more detail.

thanks
Old 02-15-2003, 02:42 AM   #4
buzzard1

Default noop

Well ive played around with it and it doesnt seem like the noops on or off is afecting my files being sent. I am thinking of asking all the people that i know to give me a short time out so it knocks me off the ftp so flash will resume on to the next file in queue. This might be a nice temp solution till i figure out the heart of the problem i will try this out tommorow

Tags
file, problem, router, send, site