Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 01-12-2003, 10:21 AM   #1
Gavsta

Default Unable to Queue or Transfer in build 906

Hi,

I'm a bit of a novice user so be patient with me!

I had previously been using the free 30 day trial version of flash which had been working fine, I then registered and took the autoupdate to build 906. I am finding that when i connect to a site now (ones that have previously worked fine!) that the site listing text shows blue (used to be green, dunno if there's any significance there?), I can navigate around the site fine but am unable to select any files or directories for queueing or transfer?!?! It's not a permissions problem with my account as I'm currently using a free trial version of Bullet Proof successfully with the same account details....

I've tried uninstalling flash and then re-installing although I think that maybe i'm not performing a clean un-install because my registration details do not need to be entered once I perform the installation again....

Any ideas?
Old 01-12-2003, 10:33 AM   #2
Gavsta

Default Errr...

I told you I was a novice! forget that post....seems I just needed to switch it to passive mode for it to start working again...

However it must've changed my settings when doing the upgrade...

Apols if i've wasted anyone's time.
Old 01-12-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

It sounds like you have the left side toggled to remote view, you need to press the right most button on the left window. (for ftp transfers)

Blue text = left side
Green text = right side

If you have no plans on doing site to site transfers I'd recommend you select the following option from hte menu, View > FTP Only

Should you need to perform a site to site transfer simply uncheck this option.

Tags
fine, free, site, trial, version