Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 11-30-2002, 01:15 PM   #1
Seabook

Default List of changes?

Hello everybody,
Does anybody know where I can find a list of changes from build to build of FlashFXP? It's sorta annoying to download a new build without even knowing what has been changes/fixed. If we don't get a list of changes, how are we supposed to know that the engineers at FlashFXP have really been updating FlashFXP?
Old 11-30-2002, 01:31 PM   #2
Partha

Notifying via a page on the FlashFXP website would be best according to me . That way a complete newbie can also know about what thwe latest build has to offer !!
Old 11-30-2002, 04:06 PM   #3
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: List of changes?

Quote:
Originally posted by Seabook
Hello everybody,
Does anybody know where I can find a list of changes from build to build of FlashFXP? It's sorta annoying to download a new build without even knowing what has been changes/fixed. If we don't get a list of changes, how are we supposed to know that the engineers at FlashFXP have really been updating FlashFXP?
well, isn't it a stupid thing to say? why the hell would bigstar release new flashfxp without any changes?
if you update using LiveUpdate, whenever new version is released there's a button to "what's new". if that release is on msgboard then bigstar will post list of changes. i have a feeling that you are getting link from some 3rd party website, if so then you should complain to them for not including "what's new"
Old 12-01-2002, 02:00 AM   #4
qwerty

How times is the question going to be asked??? Click on Help > Check for New Version > What's new.

How hard is that?

http://www.flashfxp.com/wn906.php
Old 12-01-2002, 12:16 PM   #5
Seabook

Lightbulb Sorry for being stupid. But anyway...

Sorry for being stupid. I didn't notice the "What's new' button. I guess I was too tired. But anyway, I still think it's a good idea to know which method of notification is prefered by the users. So keep voting guys.

Old 12-01-2002, 01:40 PM   #6
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Default Re: Sorry for being stupid. But anyway...

Quote:
Originally posted by Seabook
... But anyway, I still think it's a good idea to know which method of notification is prefered by the users...
Why?... there's a clear method of notification.. the "what's news" button when there's a new update.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:27 PM   #7
..:::SG:::..

no need whatsoever for anything other than the whats new button... are you too lazy to click once?
Old 12-02-2002, 02:35 AM   #8
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Thread closed, FlashFXP already displays 'Whats New' list... as previously posted by other users.

Tags
build, changes/fixed, flashfxp, list, updating