Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 06-29-2002, 06:03 PM   #1
Ghostmaker
FlashFXP Registered User

Default This is Disgusting

AS fast as this program is being updated some idiot is cracking and releasing it on the web. This has got to stop!!! You like this program, you use this program, then buy the program. I spent my hard earned money on this software and I personally do not care to see the author go belly up because fools are stealing it. If the guy cant make any money there is no reason for him to continue his work. What do you expect him to do get a fulltime job and program at night because Somebody desires to save the low fee of 25 dollars.

The world revolves around feeding your family, everytime you "borrow" software like this you might as well go mug the author...

A very concerned Flash Owner and Proud of it....
Old 07-01-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
Nickman
FlashFXP Registered User

I agree.. sadly to say I used to get cracked versions all the time.. it was getting hard to follow up on them, there would be a new release all the time, but the cracks wouldn't work, so I decided that it had to stop and I finally went and paid $25 for the software i've loved to use for so long, now everyone i talk to is like "gimme your reg code!" once i say "uh.. no" they call me names etc but i'm very happy i made the right decision.. and i definitely got that warm fuzzy feeling that you did the right thing

Tags
author, job, money, program, software