Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 11-07-2001, 09:02 PM   #1
palmtree

Default Auto shutdown program

Does the verion I have (see my sig) allow me set the program automatically shuts down itself when download and/or uploads complete?

Thanks

palmtree
Old 11-07-2001, 09:45 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

Yes, select "on transfer complete" from the file menu...what you want is availabe
Old 11-08-2001, 04:03 AM   #3
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Question

makes me wonder why are you still using such old version?
newer builds are always better...
Old 11-08-2001, 05:36 AM   #4
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Actually, MxxCon, I can give a reason why so many are using the .761 still. Very off-topic, I know, but bear with me.

Imagine someone who's been using one or more pirated versions in the past without problems, then meets the proverbial wall when the funny stuff was being added. Now, many of those stuck with the .761, as it's one of the "last, good" builds. A few however, gets the idea and registers, only to find that the later builds still behave erratically. Dismayed, they're forced to revert back to the one build that works for them, the .761.

This didn't happen to me, but atleast 1 person I know has had this happen. He's been in dialogue with support, but that didn't help. If you'd like to know more, or help sort it out, please PM me.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:15 AM   #5
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

That's very interesting. Even I (the author) didn't know that

If you have legally registered FlashFXP and it's not working right it could be caused by a previous crack, however this was not my intention. By deleting everything but your sites.dat and installing a fresh copy of FlashFXP your problems should go away. If they do not then the problem lies else where.

FlashFXP 1.4 is the latest and greatest. It's almost perfect, the bugs I am aware of are currently in the proccess of being wiped out. Hopefully within the next public release. The only major problem is the missing file/folder icons on some winXP systems.

Tags
download, palmtree, program, shuts, uploads