Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 04-20-2002, 04:07 AM   #1
SandMan

Default Queue bug

Hi,
I am behind an HTTP firewall and use this feature in flashfxp along with NOOP on transfer. I face a very irritating bug while trying to fxp something from one ftp site to another.
If I queue some files up most of the time flashfxp refuses to go to the next file in the queue after one transfer is complete. The only way to go to the next file is aborting transfer after each file is over.

226 Transfer completed.
appears in the status window and the client just sites there not going to the next file.

Sandman

btw I am using 1.4.3
Old 04-20-2002, 07:17 AM   #2
SandMan

After reading the sticky in the General section I tried enabling Close unnused ftp connections during transfer but that hasn't helped.

My HTTP proxy times out connections after 2 minutes too however that is something I can't change since it is the university's proxy. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me some workaround

Sandman
Old 04-20-2002, 08:22 AM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

The option 'send noop during transfer' does not work with all ftp servers, in some cases it will result in erratic and unpredictable results. what you have experienced might be a result of using this option.

When you FXP do you see both transfer complete messages? there should be 2, one from each site.
Old 04-20-2002, 08:50 AM   #4
SandMan

Yes I do see 2 transfer completes from both sides.

I have to use the Noop on transfer options because otherwise the HTTP proxy will time the connection out after 2 minutes.

Tags
bug, file, flashfxp, queue, transfer