Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 03-14-2002, 08:48 AM   #1
coggy
FlashFXP Registered User

Default queue isnt starting

this only happens consistently on a few sites, but it has happened occasionally on others. when i queue a dir, and then click 'go', it will change to the dir, add the files to the queue, and then say the queue is complete. if i then click 'go' again it will transfer the files, until it hits another dir at which point it does it again. i cant get on any of the sites that it normally happens with right now, but when i do ill post info from the log. thought maybe this was a known behavior and im just screwing something up. im using build 1.4.3b835. ill post more info when i get it.
Old 03-14-2002, 09:09 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

ok.. I look forward to seeing your log. there have been several reports of this problem but thus far I have been unable to determine the problem.

besure to state whether you're uploading, downloading or fxping, sometimes it's hard to tell based on the log.

I know it's a bit late now, however if you're FXPing you should add this to your flashfxp.ini, close flashfxp first.

[main]
debugtag=1

and then restart, that will display a 1 or 2 in the status window making it easier to determine which side is sending the reply.

also if you could enable time stamping (right click status window , from menu select time stamp)
Old 03-15-2002, 05:28 AM   #3
disobay

Might have some extra info for you to go on with this matter. I get the same thing as coggy and I also use the 835 build.

Seems to occur when I do the following:

Queuing a dir for download to a local folder (harddrive, not fxp), and then press GO, what happens now is that IF there is a _file_ (file not directory) that is on my "skiplist", it queues the files as it normally should, then skip the files on the list, then just stop and NOOPs :/

Dunno if this info might help, but.. atleast it's something to go on

Tags
dir, files, info, post, queue