Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2002, 07:54 AM   #1
secamela

Default Bugs/Sugg for v1.4.2 (Build 830) NewSession Options / Schedule Clock

First Congratulations I'm a happy user on day 10 of 30 days evaluation period. And I succesfully downloaded 5+GB on my first 4 days, from wich I took the following experiences.

I've detected a not-so-desirable behaviour of New Sessions and it's Options|Preferences.

I tried it in particular with Options|Preferences|Transfer|Mode and Options|Skip List. In the last New session Window open, I changed these parameters, then all previous windows were affected, provoking unwanted effects in rest of pending queues.

I believe that if you allow New Sessions, each one has to have its own Preferences (inherited by default off course from it' s Father's Process or Default properties (tbe) -this sounds like class inheritance and so-)

Another less important little bug may be the clock appering in the Tools|Schedule it's a twelve hour clock may it be a 24h one, or at least show the am pm suffix or just better be adjusted to the default windows format for each user and location.

----------
Should these comments qualify myself for the Suggestion of the Week's prize of a free registration code
----------

Tags
clock, days, default, sessions, windows