Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 06-03-2003, 02:36 PM   #1
technicka

Default resume bug (rollback)

This has happned a couple of times for me over the last year and a half or so. This has happned on fresh installs of flashfxp on serperate comptuers. If I download from a person i'm trading a large file with (700megs) and I have to do a resume, then I do. When the file is completed the movie file will not play (file is currpot)

I have redownloaed the file again, this time setting the rollback feature on resumes to around 4k and every time I do that the file turns out fine.

The rollback feature should default to rolling back a couple k or atleast 1 k so the user doesn't have currpot downloads.

other than that.. flashfxp is my favorite, and have been using it since it came out... and was under a different name.. (i forgot now)
Old 06-03-2003, 04:11 PM   #2
Hetfield
FlashFXP Scripter

This isn't a bug, but more proof of FlashFXP being an excellent client. Not all users need the rollback feature, and is only needed if the user is experiencing problems (like you). So i can't see why the default setting should be changed.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:12 PM   #3
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: resume bug (rollback)

Quote:
Originally posted by technicka
flashfxp is my favorite, and have been using it since it came out... and was under a different name.. (i forgot now)
FlashFXP was always FlashFXP. no different name

Tags
feature, file, flashfxp, resume, rollback