Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 10-21-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
HKcow

Default Upload Large File.

Again, I am using 2.0, build 902 in winxp pro sp1, and the problem exist for a long time in the previous versions too.
When I upload some file, esspecially large file (500MB+), when the upload is finished, the flashfxp will wait and won't be able to process next command in the queue, it only wait and wait, until the speed indicator indicate the speed is 0.00k/sec, and wait for a time out, and then, the flashfxp will reconnect (abort the currect connection and login and connect to the server again), and start the same word, and by the file existing rule, it skip the file (Because successfully uploaded file is of the same size of the original one).
My question is, why the flashfxp need to wait for time out?
Old 10-21-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

it looks like your router/firewall closes control connections while you upload such file.
consult documentation for your router/firewall to see how to increate connection timeout setting.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:23 AM   #3
Leblanc

isn't it a script that is processing some check on the uploaded file on the server side ? (like for instance crc check)..

Tags
file, flashfxp, time, upload, wait