Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 10-13-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
hottnikkz

Default Settings Not Saving

hello, i am using build 901 but have been having this particular problem with all 2.0 builds, if this has been adressed i apologize just point me in the right direction, but i looked a little and couldnt find anything, so here it goes, when i start up flash while running another instance of flash, all my settings will have been reset to the default ones(even if i have exited the program after saving) also i think it happens when i reboot, or sometimes exit the program and go back in, not quite sure which one of these does it, but i do know for sure, starting a 2nd instance of flash while one is running does it, anyone know of a way around this, or has the issue not yet been addressed? or am i doing something wrong please forgive me if i have, if not thanx in advance for your help!
-hottnikkz
Old 10-13-2002, 07:03 AM   #2
melter

ur using a dodgy crack.. buy the program legally
Old 10-13-2002, 07:07 AM   #3
hottnikkz

actually in all honesty its not regged period, im trial using it for now, in all seriousness, it never once has saved the settings for me, what i do for now is, save the flashfxp.ini to my documents or something and overwrite it everytime i start the program, only way to have my settings remain so far, but if i do that i lose the queued items, this does not happen to u??

Tags
flash, instance, program, running, settings