Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 10-12-2002, 08:43 AM   #1
holymoly

Question Bug?

Hi, firstly i'm running FlashFXP 2.0 Build 901 on Windows XP, no firewalls or anything.. now i don't know if this is a bug or it's just the way its suppose to be but... i think ive discovered a bug: today i was fxping some files around 20 i left my computer idle and went to do something else came back, and saw that all my transfers failed little x's. FlashFXP had gone to the main dir after it failed transfering all the files (from the folder that i was transfering them to). I highlighted all the files and 'Reset Selected' them then clicked transfer and the files started transfering to the root dir not the folder that it was fxping orginally.
Old 10-12-2002, 01:01 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Unless the files were queued to the folder they were uploaded to, this seems highly unlikely, FlashFXP has (always) a routine which compares the current folder with the one defined by the queue if there's any difference FlashFXP will attempt to change dirs, check the path again, if the path is now correct it will proceed to transfer the files, if however it's still incorrect it will fail.

I did some basic testing and it appears to be working as designed.

If you are able to reproduce the problem can you please include a copy of the status text winow, also the path the file was intended to for and where it actually ended up.

Tags
bug, failed, files, folder, transfering