Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 10-11-2002, 02:52 PM   #1
AJCrowley
FlashFXP Registered User

Default First bug in build 900?

I've come across this bug before, but never been able to track it down. I think I've nailed it this time.

When I load up a queue, and set it to transfer, I bring up the context menu on the queue again. Without touching it, I launch another copy of FlashFXP. When a menu is created in the fresh copy, the menu from the older copy is destroyed, but not before. After the second copy has closed the menu from the first copy, I cannot get any more menus from the first copy. Both the context menus, and the menus from the top menu bar refuse to appear.

Hope this is helpful in some manner.

Cheers,

AJC
Old 10-11-2002, 03:07 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I am unable to to reproduce this type of behavior, As soon as the popup menu looses focus it's closed.

If there is a problem I suspect it might be with the Borland Delphi VCL. This is very strange.
Old 10-11-2002, 03:11 PM   #3
AJCrowley
FlashFXP Registered User

Right, I figured it was strange, as the usual behaviour for popup menus is to disappear after losing focus...and I'm not sure why it didn't. Upon further attempts, I am able to reproduce the menu failing to disappear when it loses focus, but I am unable to reliably reproduce the bug as described, though it has happened to me on a few other occasions. If I manage to pin down a way to reliably reproduce it, I'll be sure to let you know.

Tags
context, copy, menu, menus, queue