Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

FlashFXP 4.1 beta feedback Please post all 4.1 beta comments, suggestions and bug reports in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1590

FlashFXP 4.1 Build 1590 (beta)
  1. Fixed > Selective Transfer Rules > There were several cases where an folder/file was being skipped without any notice to the user. These notices are now shown.
  2. Fixed > Selective Transfer Rules > Some users upgrading from v3.6 had an invalid default rule set defined to skip all folders and/or files. The remedy this default rule set can no longer be set to skip all files and/or folders. A custom rule set must be created to skip all files and/or folders.
  3. Fixed > Site Manager > List Parameters > All server profiles were mistakenly set to use "custom" as default, when this should of defaulted to "global".
  4. Fixed > FTP/SSL directory listing > We were notified by a beta tester of high cpu usage/freezes and connection lost.
  5. Fixed > Poor performance when connecting to multiple servers, The new optimized message handler was performing multiple unnecessary locks, This has been reworked and should be resolved.
  6. Performance Improvements. Our scheduled queue test now takes on average 4min and 49 seconds, previously this test took 6 minutes 29 seconds (v4.0 takes over 2 hours 20 minutes).
  7. Change > Selective Transfer Rules dialog > The add/delete/edit behavior now matches the style used in the filters dialog.
Download it via LiveUpdate
Old 05-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
benjamin3
FlashFXP Beta Tester

wohoo ;-) i first wanted to give again negative feedback on 1588 , but perhaps this is fixed, i experienced in 1588 that multiple connections to same source resulted in laggy connection, e.g. had to re-connected all time, e.g. one connection was made, antoehr one just dropped, hope 1590 doesnt have those issues. let's see and TEST! now ;-)

regards
Old 05-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
ingeharry
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Just a quick note on 1590:
Remote side now shows "Size 0 Date 30.12.1899 00:00" on parent directory...
I haven't seen that before.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeharry View Post
Just a quick note on 1590:
Remote side now shows "Size 0 Date 30.12.1899 00:00" on parent directory...
I haven't seen that before.
I saw this too as I was in the middle of releasing build 1590.

I've already corrected it for the next release.
Closed Thread

Tags
and/or, download, fixed, flashfxp, set