Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports FlashFXP 3.0 RC 3 Bug Reports

Old 06-04-2004, 01:17 PM   #1
Joker

Default BUG b1003 scheduler not working

The scheduler is not working properly or not working at all.
when i start it and set when transfer complete, exit flashfxp it shows Schedule - Starting.. in the status window, but it doesnt work. and when i open the schedule window again it seems that my settings are lost.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

hmm, what seems to not be working? at first i thought the same thing as you, but the scheduler does seem to be working correctly after doing multiple tests. it won't show you a scheduler window unless you schedule it to stop at a certain time after the transfer starts
Old 06-04-2004, 03:29 PM   #3
Joker

hm, the thing is that after i click enable the schedule window dissaperes.
before it was there even after i click enable. now it doesnt it just dissaperes. and then i have to minimize it from the window, not the checkbox. and even the icon doesnt change.

when i open the schedule window again i can see that my settings has been lost. and when i try to do the schedule again it does the same thing as before and in status window i can see this after doing schedule 3times.

Schedule - Starting..
Schedule - Starting..
Schedule - Starting..

but since we are using the same flashfxp maybe the .ini file has been corrupted or something?

i will reinstall flashfxp to a new dir and try it there.
ill post back
Old 06-04-2004, 04:42 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

It's quite possible that the schedule works differently in v3.0, I haven't had a chance to compare the two.

The schedule dialog does not remain active unless you define a Stop At time. The schedule changes your session "on transfer complete" value to the value you selected via the schedule dialog.

The schedule dialog only appears while waiting for a "start at" or "stop at" event.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:56 PM   #5
Joker

ok but the taskbar icon does not change, plus when i open the schedule window again my old settings are lost and i have to set it again.

I liked the old way it behaved, was much better.

but again it could be that my flashfxp is corrupted or something since i copied my old .ini file to it.

edit: and also the checkbox "stop queue if not completed by" is checked everytime i open the schedule window, even after i enabled the schedule and disabled the checkbox for stop queue.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:53 PM   #6
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

When the schedule starts "Schedule - Starting.." unless you have a "stop at" time defined the schedule is considered complete.

The scheduled task was to start the queue at a specific time which has happened. The schedule dialog closes.

If you open the schedule dialog everything reverts back to default because you're setting a new schedule. You can't open this dialog if a schedule is in progress because the schedule dialog is already visible.

This behavior was changed because there is no point in keeping the schedule dialog open after the scheduled task has completed. Many people didn't understand why it was still open.

Tags
flashfxp, schedule, scheduler, window, working