Old 07-02-2002, 06:01 PM   #1
KingFish

Exclamation FTP list import failes!

Hi,

i'm using FlashFXP 2.0.862 RC2 under Windows 2k SP2 and encoutered the following bug:
it is not possible to import any (so far I tried ws_ftp 5+6 and txt file) ftp lists! if I click on 'import' flashfxp does nothing but stucks up using up to 100% CPU power... now my only chance to do is to close flashfxp using the taskbar (bless god this works) and if I restart it, there were no changes done at the sites.dat...

k, hope this helps finding the bug (if it's any) and keep up your good work on FFXP!

bye
Old 07-02-2002, 10:24 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem, by chance is there a debug.log in your FlashFXP folder? Perhaps it may shed some light on the problem.
Old 07-03-2002, 03:13 AM   #3
KingFish

Lightbulb

Hi,

I'm so sorry bothering you with this! I looked and they were no debug.log and then i started to wonder... well, i retried all of my work (look previous post) with the ftp lists and i stucks up using 100% CPU power, but i said to me, let it go... after some minutes i looked and... voÃ*la! it imported all sites...
k, i'm very sorry to bother you about it, it got stuck up cause it was such a big file list! (aka 1000+ ftps, ws_ftp.ini 450 kb) but after you wait long enough it will include all of them into the sites.dat!

silly me... -_- gomen!
Old 07-03-2002, 05:46 AM   #4
Ethanol
FlashFXP Registered User

I've encountered this too. Perhaps a warning could be presented to state that importing large files may appear to "freeze" FlashFXP.

Tags
bug, flashfxp, ftp, import, works