Old 01-04-2005, 03:58 AM   #1
Tribl
FlashFXP Registered User

Default weird bug

hi
just had a weird error, i had queued 2 folders and started transfer during this i marked 2nd folder and clicked on expand folder and the following happened: the second folder disappeared from the queue instead all files from the first folder were there twice.
so i stopped the transfer and tried the same again, and the same happened again, so i wanted to make a bug report but flashfxp was faster and the bugreport window showed up(nice feature btw). after restarting flashfxp i couldnt reproduce the error for some reason but i still have that bugreport.txt , so should i post that here or send a pm to bigstar?

thx Tribl
Old 01-04-2005, 07:32 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

The Expand Folder feature can only be used while FlashFXP is in an idle state, However we neglected to check to make sure this was true before allowing Expand Folder to execute. This has been addressed for the next release.

In the future the best way to send bug reports is to click the "mail bug report" button on the error dialog.

Tags
bug, flashfxp, folder, happened, weird