Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:50 AM   #1
delweine_2

Default skip liat bug at least from 1015

No matter what I do, flashfxp wil not skip 0 byte files marked "missing" on the end of it.. for instance;

ddgg29.rar-missing << 0 byte file never marks in red and will transfer everytime all the time.. this is really pissing me off. I did not "steal" flash, I bought a license for it..

I am about to switch to another program to be honest.. its a real pain in the ass.. my info;

* FlashFXP v[3. ].[0 ], build [1015 to 1039 ], registered

* OS=WinXPSP2, Running behind NAT/router [ NO] * Running firewall [ Yes] Yes, Name [ZA PRO ], Ver. [51.033 ], * Running Antivirus YES [ Mcafee enterprise] * Network CABLEMODEM
Old 10-23-2004, 08:14 AM   #2
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I use the skip list features constantly and it seems to work just fine for me. Created a 0 bytes file by the exact same name as the one above, then dragged it from one side to the other and behold... [23:15:45] [L] Skipping: ddgg29.rar-missing

I then created an empty folder entitled 'test' and put the same 0 byte file inside, dragged the folder and the result was the same... [23:16:28] [L] Skipping: ddgg29.rar-missing [23:16:28] Empty Folder: test

Maybe double check your settings? Check 'Enable Skip List', 'Skip 0 bytes files' and also check you 'When to Skip' setting to make sure it is set correctly to your needs.

Another thing to keep in mind is these -missing 0 bytes files are created by the sfv script running on the ircd, if you are fxping to another site which also runs a similar sfv script then it may well be creating the files automatically also. So look closely, perhaps you are not fxp'ing the files at all.

Edit: Also, not quite sure on the exact definition of the 'Skip List applies to directories' option. But try toggling this also. Maybe somebody can confirm the exact meaning of the option. Does it mean apply the skip list to the directory names, or is it an option to apply the skip list to all files within a folder that is queued/dragged to transfer.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:01 AM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Do other masks in your skiplist properly appear in red and skp?

Please list all of your skiplist settings

There is a per-site skiplist option in the site manager, please make sure this is checked.

'Skip List applies to directories' means that the skiplist will compare dir names and skip matching dirs too.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:58 PM   #4
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

working fine here
Old 10-23-2004, 07:03 PM   #5
delweine_2

TYep im a dummy, I had a site that the "enable skip list" option was not checked. SLAP ME!! SORRY!!

Tags
files, flashfxp, marked, missing, skip