Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 09-25-2004, 05:04 PM   #1
Maniac

Default FlashFXP que files and registration problem (v3.0.1033)

* FlashFXP v[3].[0], build [1033], [x]registered, [ ]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [x] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [x] Yes & Model [ ], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ ] Yes, Name [ ], Ver. [ ], or [x] No
* Running Antivirus [x] Yes, Name [Norton] or [ ] No
* Network [x] xDSL, [ ] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

When I click on a Flash Que File (.fqf) I get prompted for my registration info even if I've already registered the program. Once I register again I'm not prompted to register anymore but it seems that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Also it seems that instead of updating a que file Flash will write a new one so it's possible to end up with LOTS of que file if you have a lot to download and have to stop and restart often.

One last thing: how can I get the latest beta builds? They don't show up in my Customer Portal downloads page...I had to get this latest build from a friend.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:55 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

Had you installed FlashFXP properly using the installer? As for the queue files, can you explain in a little more detail?

Build 1033 is a PRIVATE beta build and is not to be redistributed, even to other registered users. This is clearly stated when you download files from the portal.

Consequently, We have just re-opened the beta testing program, and you may apply...please refer to post http://forum.flashfxp.com/showthread...&threadid=4988
Old 09-27-2004, 01:11 AM   #3
Maniac

Yeah, I did a clean install of the 1022 beta release which was available for download in my user portal. I alsked my friend for the 1033 build as I wanted to see if this was a bug unique to 1022 before asking about it. I didn't realize that would be a problem seeing as we are both registered but now that I know I won't do that :-)

As far as the que files go I'm not sure how much more detail I can give other than

1. I actually save the que as I have to restart or close down my computer or for some reason close Flash but have not had time to fully finish the download(s)/upload(s).

2. Flash crashes, computer crashes or I close Flash before the download(s)/upload(s) finish and that of course automatically generates a que file.

Tags
download, file, flashfxp, running, [x]