Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
Nobel
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Error when using “Compares folder content”.

In the left window I have a folder on my ”D” disc and in the right window a matching folder on my .ftp server.

I have transferred two files from the .ftp server to the folder on my “D” disc in the left window.

When I click the ”Compare folder content” icon in the right window, the files are highlighted in both directories as they are supposed to. And when I click the “Refresh” icon in the right window the two files in the right window gets unmarked, but when I then click the “Refresh” icon in the left window the two files stays highlighted! Only when I enter another folder and then returns to the original containing my two files they will become unmarked.

I believe this must be an error in the program or maybe you have an solution to the problem?

Regards
Nobel
Old 01-29-2007, 09:01 AM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

are you refreshing left side with the focus still on the right side?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
Nobel
FlashFXP Registered User

Thank you for your fast reply to my inquiry.

If I have focused the left window containing the files on my ”D” disc and then click the above “Compare folder content” icon then the two files in both the left (“D”) and right (.ftp) window will be highlighted. The left window is now in focus but despite of this the files will stay highlighted when the “Refresh” icon above the left window is clicked.

Even though that the left window is in focus the right window will be refreshed and the files are left unmarked when the “Refresh” icon above the right window is clicked. So apparently it should not be necessary to have the window that you want to have refreshed in focus! Also this wouldn’t be logic since each window has their very own toolbar. If it was necessary to focus the window that you are working in only one toolbar would be required.

Regards
Nobel

Tags
click, files, folder, icon, window