Old 09-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
Cysne

Default Removing..

Ok i got this program used it for a while...and now i want it off my computer...been trying to remove/uninstall it but i get an error every time " Cannot prepare for resuming. " please someone tell me how to remove this program off my pc. i tried from add/remove programas and also tried from C: program files where i initially installed it on. but same thing happens, same error....! its very annoying please help ..
Thank You. I have FlashFXP v3.4.0....
Old 09-27-2006, 07:59 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

I have never heard of such an error. You will have to be more detailed. It sounds like something else is going on...not just a problem with FlashFXP.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:27 AM   #3
dsstrainer

I just got this same error trying to uninstall FlashFXP. Can't run the uninstaller or run from add/remove programs in windows and I get this error. This is the only place on google that I've seen this error so its definitely FlashFXP related.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:39 AM   #4
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

dsstrainer, if you want this issue sorted you out you need to provide at least some details..you gave us *zero* information to work with.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:24 AM   #5
modtang

I was having the same problem here. I run Windows XP SP2 and when I tried to uninstall FlashFXP from Control Panel or the install directory I got the same error. Here's a screenshot.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9333/flashfxpsi8.gif

The way I got rid of it: ran the original installer and selected the remove option. Worked like a charm.

Tags
error, flashfxp, initially, installed, program