Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 08-18-2006, 04:25 AM   #1
Zer0Racer
ioFTPD Scripter

Default ffxp 3.4.0 (build 1145) custom cmd shortcut key

Is it just me or does ffxp not save changes to the shortcut key settings in custom commands?

I don't use shortcut keys to more than a couple of custom commands. Today when I wanted to set one for a command or two they weren't saved. First I thought that I might have chosen a shortcut key combination that wasn't valid ie. already in use. So I tried to remove the key I'd set for site wipe (SHIFT + CTRL + W) so I could set that combination to this other command. I couldn't.

If I hit F7, it shows the last command I made a successful change to, and then I mark ie. my site wipe command, delete the shortcut key, hit OK and then hit F7 again to check the change I've made - ffxp still shows me that command that was selected prior to my attempt to change the shortcut key and the key combination shift + ctrl + w is still assigned to my site wipe.

Can anyone confirm?

/ZR
Old 08-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Hello,

Thank you for your bug report!

This does in fact appear to be a bug. When the shortcut key is changed it doesn't set the state to modified, so when you click OK the changes aren't saved. One solution would be to set the shortcut key and then edit the command text. Any edit other than the shortcut key will trigger the modified event and the changes will save.

This will be resolved in the next release.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:39 PM   #3
Zer0Racer
ioFTPD Scripter

Great! Thanks!

Tags
command, hit, key, set, shortcut