Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 12-14-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
Logan
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Zend Encoded files, uploaded in binary, still don't work

Hello,
I'm using FlashFXP 3.3.5 (build 1110) BETA.

I just purchased the Zend Encoder as I am a PHP developer and needed it for some projects. However, I've found myself unable to use FlashFXP to upload zend encoded files. I have to login into cpanel and upload via the file manager for it to work.

Zend encoded files must be uploaded in binary, so I tried letting FlashFXP upload it via "Auto" and it didn't work, I then set it to binary, restarted FlashFXP, reuploaded my file, and I get this error when trying to use it:

Fatal error: Unable to read 3340 bytes in /home/logan/public_html/mail.php on line 0

Why isn't FlashFXP uploading it in binary like I told it to? It's not a problem with the script, if I upload it via cpanel it works like a charm. I want to use an FTP client to do so though, and for some reason FlashFXP can't handle Zend encoded files when uploading.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:41 PM   #2
Hetfield
FlashFXP Scripter

Well it seems like your files have the extension of .php and these are in the standard ASCII filter list in FlashFXP. So remove the *.php entry in Options->filters->ASCII and try again .
Old 12-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #3
Linkster
Administrator

Make sure to remove the php extension from the options/filters/ascii list if it is there, but otherwise you shouldn't have any problem. We consistently use FlashFXP to upload zend encoded files. It's possible the FTP server is causing the problem? Please include a full status log of the transfer for additional support.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:49 PM   #4
Logan
FlashFXP Registered User

That worked.

Question: Can I upload regular unencoded PHP files in binary? Will it hurt anything? I don't like to keep adding / removing .php from that list everytime I want to upload an encoded file. So I was thinking maybe just leaving .php out of the filter completely and leaving it on auto. But can regular PHP files be uploaded in binary and work fine?

Thanks

Tags
encoded, flashfxp, ftp, upload, zend